The National Christian College Forensics Association sponsors the National Christian College Forensics Invitational, a forensics tournament for schools in the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, as well as other like-minded schools.
The 17th national tournament is currently taking place at California Baptist University. The 18th national tournament will be held at Colorado Christian University.
On the NCCFA website, you’ll be able to:
- Find out about the history of the NCCFA
- Find out how your school could become a member of NCCFA – the documents page has all the details.
- Access the list of past national champions
The tournament’s theme verse is Colossians 4:6: “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”
For questions about the tournament, contact:
- Prof. Jay Bourne, University of the Cumberlands, President
- Dr. Shannon Scott, Seattle Pacific University, Tournament Director