The National Christian College Forensics Association sponsors the National Christian College Forensics Invitational, a forensics tournament for schools in the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, as well as other like-minded schools.
The 18th national tournament will be held at Colorado Christian University.
Congratulations to the team and individual sweepstakes winners from the 2014 tournament:
- Carson-Newman University: Individual events team champions
- Colorado Christian University: Debate team champions
- Whitworth University: Overall team champions
- Yemisi Egbewole, Liberty University: Open individual events sweepstakes and open tournament sweepstakes champion
- CJ King, Liberty University: Novice tournament sweepstakes champion
- Theresa Anderson, Carson-Newman University: Novice individual events sweepstakes champion
On the NCCFA website, you’ll be able to:
- Find out about the history of the NCCFA
- Find out how your school could become a member of NCCFA – the documents page has all the details.
- Access the list of past national champions
The tournament’s theme verse is Colossians 4:6: “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”
For questions about the tournament, contact:
- Prof. Jay Bourne, University of the Cumberlands, President
- Dr. Shannon Scott, Seattle Pacific University, Tournament Director