The National Christian College Forensics Association sponsors the National Christian College Forensics Invitational, a forensics tournament for schools in the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, as well as other like-minded schools.
Congratulations to Whitworth University, who won the IE, debate, and overall competition at the 23rd NCCFI at Grove City College.
The 24th NCCFI is tentatively scheduled to be held at Liberty University March 19-21. However, that is dependent on teams being able to travel successfully. If not, the tournament will be held virtually. More details will be released as soon as they become available. Registration will be through Speechwire.
On the NCCFA website, you’ll be able to:
- Find out about the history of the NCCFA
- Find out how your school could become a member of NCCFA – the documents page has all the details.
- Access the list of past national champions
The tournament’s theme verse is Colossians 4:6: “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”
For questions about the tournament, contact:
- Dr. Chris Leland (cleland @ apu. edu), Azusa Pacific University, President
- Dr. Michael Dreher (mdreher @ bethel. edu), Bethel University, Tournament Director