The National Christian College Forensics Association sponsors the National Christian College Forensics Invitational, a forensics tournament for schools in the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, as well as other like-minded schools.
Congratulations to Whitworth University, the overall and debate champion, and Belmont University, the IE champion, from the 2019 NCCFI.
On the NCCFA website, you’ll be able to:
- Find out about the history of the NCCFA
- Find out how your school could become a member of NCCFA – the documents page has all the details.
- Access the list of past national champions
The tournament’s theme verse is Colossians 4:6: “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”
For questions about the tournament, contact:
- Dr. Chris Leland (cleland @ apu. edu), Azusa Pacific University, President
- Dr. Michael Dreher (mdreher @ bethel. edu), Bethel University, Tournament Director