About the NCCFA
The National Christian College Forensics Association sponsors the National Christian College Forensics Invitational, a forensics tournament for schools in the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, as well as other like-minded schools.
Congratulations to Whitworth University, who won the IE, and overall competition and to Abilene Christian University, who was the debate team champion, at the 24th NCCFI, which was held virtually. The team champions from the 25th NCCFI will be posted here soon.
The 26th NCCFI will be held in-person at Northwest Nazarene University.
On the NCCFA website, you’ll be able to:
- Find out about the history of the NCCFA
- Find out how your school could become a member of NCCFA – the documents page has all the details.
- Access the list of past national champions
The tournament’s theme verse is Colossians 4:6: “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”
For questions about the tournament, contact:
- Dr. Chris Leland (cleland @ apu. edu), Azusa Pacific University, President
- Dr. Michael Ingram (mingram @ whitworth. edu), Whitworth University, Tournament Director
Website administration will be turned over to Prof. Michael Marse, California Baptist University (mmarse @ calbaptist. edu).